Thursday, February 26, 2009

2-25/2/09

This few week no time to update my blog, because there is too busy.
2/2/09-15/2/09--->>> training in chinese banquet. Every day i m busy for function, function, function, start training at 2 -10pm, but learn many things in chinese banquet,
the chef there treat me so good, especially is chef Khaw,
he teach me many carving by using carrot, i was inreresting in it...
he say if i want my carving skill can improve i need to carving at least one carrot a day.
What ??? but i will try it...

16/2/09-25/2/09--->>> training in bar.
the 1st few day the stadd there like dun want teach me, just call me do this do that, but in 3rd day, they suddenly want me do the bar tender, then start form tat day until 25/2, i do at least 4 time in bar, i like bar tender most compare to be the server, even though be the server can get tip from guest, but i still like the bar tener the most because during i be the bar tender, i learn mny drinks such as Gin tonic, Vodka coke, Margarita shaken, Slings, Fruit punch Juices and bla bla bla.... ther is many drink, liquor, mocktail, cocktail i learn during i be the bar tender, and when i be the server tat few day i got at least RM150++ tips from the guest... haha. i save it to buy my things...

~~~To be continue~~~

No comments: